Firstly, we would like to let you know that our company, “THE NAXOS APOTHECARY”, has taken all necessary measures and has developed all appropriate policies in order to be in absolute compliance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and to provide the highest possible level of protection for all those engage with it.
Furthermore, you should know that:
The Data Controller is the company the Greek company “NAXOS APOTHECARY SINGLE MEMBER P.C.”, (distinctive title: “THE NAXOS APOTHECARY”) with registered seat in 10, Drosini Street - Metamorfosi 144 52 - Athens, Greece. You can get in touch with us about every issue that concerns you in regards to our keeping and processing your data via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Protection Authority is responsible for application of the regulatory framework regarding personal data in Greece, whose contact information you can find on this website: http://www.dpa.gr/.
1. DATA WE COLLECT
- Personal information with which you provide us, as a visitor/ registered user
- When you visit our website and our social networking sites, we may ask you to provide us with some information about you
- This information may include:
- Personal details, such as first name, last name and email address. On occasion you may be asked to give us a phone number and other personal information, such as sex, age, address, information about any problems with our products, skin type & condition. This data is collected from information that you give us through your contact with us, via online platform, email, or telephone.
- Moreover, during your navigation on our website, IP address and Cookies data may be included in the aforementioned data (see par. 9 for details).
2. WHEN DO WE ASK FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR CONSENT?
- When a user registers as a user, or makes a purchase as a visitor or a user or attempts to make a purchase through the Site,
- When you ask to receive updates on promotional activities (newsletters).
- When you submit questions or requests regarding our services.
- When you want to submit a complaint or report a problem you faced regarding one of our products.
- When you participate in one of our contests.
3. PURPOSE AND DURATION OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
Your personal data is collected by us and used:
- To process and fulfill your orders through the site.
- For promotional activities regarding our services, as long as you have consented for us to contact you. Particularly, we will only contact you via email + telephone/ sms about our services, contests, offers, promotions or special events.
- To reply to questions, requests, and complaints regarding our products.
- To contact you, in case you let us know of an unwanted reaction to a product of ours, and to ensure the quality of our products and our compliance with the contextually in force European and Greek legal framework that governs the production and disposal of cosmetic products.
4. LEGAL INTEREST
You should know that we may store, use, and publish personal data that you gave us, if we deem it necessary, to comply with applicable legislation, or a legal process in development, or if it is in the interest of protecting a person’s life, as well as to ensure the quality of our products.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
According to the new Regulation for the protection of natural persons against personal data processing and for free movement of data, you have the following rights:
A. Access and information: you have the right to be informed by us about which of your data we have collected, for what purpose, for how long we intend to keep it, and to whom we might transfer it, especially when it comes to third countries.
B. Correction: you can ask us to correct or fill in incorrect or incomplete information that we keep about you.
C. Limitation and processing opposition: you can ask us to limit or stop processing your personal data if you think that the information we have collected and keep is inaccurate, or if you no longer desire to receive informative and promotional messages about our products.
D. Transfer: you can ask to receive a copy of your data that we keep, and/ or transfer it to another processing manager for you.
E. Deletion: you can ask us to delete your personal data, meaning details and information that we keep, if you want to withdraw your consent to our keeping and processing it, according to the above, and, of course, if your data is subject to illegal processing, violating the Regulation about personal data protection.
If you wish to exercise your rights, you may contact us via email: email@example.com
6. PRIVACY SECURITY MEASURES
You should know that the data we collect is stored at a secure server, protected by password and firewall. Our company applies policies and technical measures that aim to ensure, as much as possible, the safety and integrity of all the information, including your personal data.
7. We do not transfer your personal data information that we collect with the aforementioned ways to third parties inside or outside the European Union, however, if it is required in order to ensure our legal interest, your personal data will continue to be subject to appropriate safeguards that are provided by law, and we will primarily ensure that they are protected as they would within the EU.
8. Along with many other commercial organizations we collect data in order to monitor the use of this website. During this process we do NOT collect recognizable personal data. We collect exclusively information regarding the number of visitors and the original domain name of the Internet service provider. This information is used to understand use of the website and can be shared with other companies or other third parties.
9. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW ARE THEY USED?
The technically essential Cookies are of vital importance for the proper function of our website, and allow you to browse and make use of its functions. These Cookies do not recognize your individual identity.
Performance Cookies collect information about the way in which you use our website. These Cookies collect aggregate, anonymous information that do not identify any visitor. They are used exclusively for the improvement of our website’s performance.
10. All the information provided to “THE NAXOS APOTHECARY” by the users of this website, (excluding the personal data provided by them according to the above mentioned) and particularly indicatively but not restrictively mentioned, know – how information, comments, ideas, questions of general nature, technical excerpts or other similar details will be considered confidential. “THE NAXOS APOTHECARY” may disclose, copy and use all or any of this information for any purpose without limit. Under no circumstances will “THE NAXOS APOTHECARY” prevent the use of this information for the purpose of development, production and promotion of its products.
This website targets adults that are seeking information about “THE NAXOS APOTHECARY”. The company does not collect, nor does it intend to, collect information from or about children aged under 16 years.
This policy was revised on May 24th 2018 and enters into force on May 25th 2018.